How to set up proxy on iPhone
This guide will demonstrate the process of setting up Webshare's Proxies for iPhone users. Please note that iOS only permits proxy servers on Wi-Fi network connections, and using proxies on cellular data is not possible.
iPhone Wi-fi settings:
- Navigate to iPhone Settings and select Wi-fi.
- Click on the blue information icon located beside the Wi-Fi network to which you are currently connected. (You can identify your connection by the presence of a blue checkmark.)
- Select the Manual configuration and enter proxy details:
- proxy: p.webshare.io
- port: 80
- username: your proxy username from dashboard
- password: your proxy password from dashboard
- Finally click Save on the upper-right corner.
And that’s it. You’re now using a proxy on your iPhone.