Webshare Software, Company (“Webshare”, "us", "we", or "our") operates the https://proxy.webshare.io/ and https://www.webshare.io/ website (collectively and together with all related services and activities, the "Service").
If you are a California resident, additional rights and procedures applicable to your personal information are set forth in our Privacy Notice for California Residents.
If you are based in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Switzerland or the United Kingdom (“UK”), additional rights and procedures applicable to your personal information are set forth in our Additional EEA, Switzerland and UK Privacy Disclosures.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
General Personal Information
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you ("personal information"). Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- IP Address and other online identifiers;
- Cookies and Usage Data.
Information You Provide To Us Directly
We collect the following personal information that you provide directly:
- Registration Information. If you register for an account with our Service or purchase a subscription, we may collect information such as your name, account credentials, billing and payment information, contact information including email and physical address, username and password;
- Inquiry Information. If you communicate with us through any form, we may collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or any other personal information you choose to provide to us.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Information Automatically Collected: As is true of most digital platforms, we collect certain information automatically when you visit our online Service, including:
- Log File Data, including internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, browser id, date/time of visit, and pages visited;
- Analytics Data, including the electronic path taken to our Service, through our Service and when exiting our Service, as well as usage and activity on our Service, such as the links and objects viewed, clicked or otherwise interacted with;
- Location Data, including general geographic location based on IP address.
Personal Information Collected from Other Sources and Third Parties
We may receive personal information about you from third parties and combine this information with other information we have.
We may use this information to administer and facilitate our services and our marketing activities.
- Referrals. We may use referral promotions to encourage our users and other businesses that we work with to tell their friends, relatives, customers and other contacts (“Referred Persons”) about the Service. As explained in the “Disclosure of Personal Information” section, we may also share certain information about a Referred Person with the user or business who referred them in order to give them appropriate credit for the referral;
- Single Sign-On. We may use single sign-on ("SSO") to allow a user to authenticate their account using one set of login information, including through Google. We will have access to certain information from those third parties in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by those third parties, which may include, for example, your name and email address. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service. We may also send you service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, purchase confirmation, customer support, changes, or updates to features of the Service, and technical and security notices).
Use of Data
Webshare uses the information described above for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues, security issues and fraud;
- To provide you with news about products and services offered by us, including via marketing communications;
- To authenticate your account credentials and identify you, as necessary to log you in or ensure the security of your account;
- To help maintain the safety, security and integrity of our property and Service, technology assets and business;
- To comply with contractual and legal obligations and requirements;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide personal information;
- For any other lawful purpose, or other purpose that you consent to.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal information, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the Control Over Your Information section below.
We may share your personal information with:
- Other Service Providers. We may share personal information with other third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, providing mailing services, providing tax and accounting services, web hosting, or providing analytic services;
- Other Third Parties: We may disclose Personal Information to third parties who use this information to provide information or marketing messages about products or services of interest, in accordance with their own privacy policies and terms. We also work with analytics partners as described in the “Cookies” section below;
- Business Transfers. We may disclose personal information with other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings;
- Consent. We may disclose personal information with any other entity disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual. For example, if you are user who has been referred to Webshare by another user and signed up using their unique link, we may share with your referrer certain information in an anonymized format related to your use of the Service as it may be relevant for their eligibility to receive any benefits, incentives, or rewards as a result of the referral.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What We Collect
We, and our third-party partners, may automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our websites or interacts with our Service. We may collect this information through a variety of data collection technologies, including cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, file information, and similar technology (collectively, “cookies”). For example, we may collect information about your device and its software, such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, and other similar information. We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our Service and to understand more about the demographics of our users.
How We Use That Information:
We use or may use the data collected through cookies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use our Service; (b) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (c) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Service; (d) diagnose or fix technology problems; or (e) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Service. For instance, if we use a cookie to identify you, you may not have to log in using a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our online Service. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Service.
Choices About Cookies:
To manage cookies, you may change your browser settings to: (i) notify you when you receive a cookie, so that you can choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using our websites, as some features and Service on our websites may not work properly. Depending on your device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. In addition, if you want to reject cookies across all your browsers and devices, you will need to do so on each browser on each device you actively use. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the websites and online Service function. The legal basis for our use of strictly necessary cookies is our legitimate interests, namely being able to provide and maintain our websites and online Service. Please see the Annex below for more information;
- Functionality cookies. These enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. The legal basis for our use of functionality cookies is our legitimate interests, namely being able to provide and maintain our websites and online Service. Please see the Annex below for more information;
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our Site and online Service, and to see how visitors move around our Site and online Service when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our Site and online Service work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The legal basis we rely on for this type of cookies is consent. You are free to deny your consent. Please see the Annex below for more information.
Links To Other Sites
Control Over Your Information
- Modifying Account Information. If you have an account for our Service, you have the ability to modify certain information in your account (e.g., your contact information) through the account setting page or a similar option provided on the Service. If you have any questions about modifying or updating any information in your account, please contact us at the email or postal address provided below;
- Email Communications. From time to time, we may send you emails regarding updates to our Service, products or services, notices about our organization, or information about products/services we offer (or promotional offers from third parties) that we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain services-related email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices).
Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. Note we do not sell your personal information within the meaning of Chapter 603A. However, if you would still like to submit such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Service is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our Service or otherwise provide us with any personal information either directly or by other means. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we promptly remove that information from our servers.
We will notify you about material changes in the way we treat personal information via email or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 340 S Lemon Ave #6464, Walnut, CA 91789 if you have any questions about Webshare’s privacy practices.
Annex – Cookies